Naruto: The Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Strong is Easy. Becoming a Legend Takes Skill.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Sōichirō Clan  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:28 am by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
Sōichirō Clan  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 am by Guest

» Little update
Sōichirō Clan  EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 pm by Seisoku

» Hageshii Kouma (WIP)
Sōichirō Clan  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:28 am by Hageshii

» Kouma Clan - The Exiled
Sōichirō Clan  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:17 am by Seisoku

» I came back!
Sōichirō Clan  EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 am by Darsh

» Chuunin Exam Registry (Take 2!)
Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 am by Yoshiko

» The Oni - Descriptions and General Information.
Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 am by Seisoku

» Creature Creation Template
Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 am by Seisoku

Shinobi Clock
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The Forum Gallery
Sōichirō Clan  Chibic10
Click it

Sōichirō Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xsalice

Shinobi Currency : 7

Sōichirō Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Sōichirō Clan    Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

Symbol:
          Sōichirō Clan  Sakuretsu2

Kirigakure no Sōichirō
      And the utter desolation of all material things.

Clan Name: Sōichirō
Clan Nick-name: Kirigakure's Unstable Force

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name: Itari no Guratsuki Chakra (The Gift of Unstable Chakra)
Kekkei Genkai Description: N/A
Kekkei Genkai Effect:

[ Overview ]

The Kekkei Genkai of the Sōichirō clan revolves around the instability of their Chakra which when it comes into contact with a foreign substance, other than the body of the user, "explodes" upon impact. Although the term explosion is used it is not an explosion in the typical sense for combustion is not a by product of the result of impact made by their chakra on a foreign substance. In addition, through the use of Ninjutsu the user can alter the affects of the "explosion" to better suit the situation they are placed in. Lastly, members of the Sōichirō clan are highly in-tune with Fuuinjutsu and the creation of Seals.

Antimaterial Chakra

The Sōichirō are imbued with chakra that reacts to certain things that come into contact with it, instantaneously becoming unstable and bursting apart, moving outward with blunt force trauma that primarily serves to inflict damage to a target on the surface level. These are not explosions in the traditional combustion sense, but involve the transference of force through energy. For their chakra to reach a state of instability, it must be coerced with an adequate opposing force. It doesn't take much, but it allows for just enough margin so that the members aren't perpetually unstable. While something like molding their chakra in their hand and allowing it to embrace natural wind or water wouldn't do it, use of the kinetic energy produced by the body during physical combat would. The resultant explosions become reabsorbed back into their own bodies and nullified on their end, and thus they do not inflict harm to themselves in this manner.

Antimaterial Seals

This is another method for the members of the clan to use their ability. In essence, by storing up some reserve of their chakra into Fuuinjutsu seals, it can be made unstable and thus detonate when triggered to release from that which the seal is implemented. The scale and destructive potential of these seals depend on the chakra output involved in each, which correlates to the skill level of their creators, with the smallest application spanning your average shinobi tool like a shuriken or a kunai and acting similarly to a basic explosive note. While the raw manifestation of chakra acts as a more immediate assault, these allow for timed detonations, and can be crafted with strategy in mind. Furthermore, the Sōichirō can even implant the seals on human bodies, or anything really, creating a kamikaze out of themselves or directly blasting a person into sanguine pulp (with OOC permission of course, as with anything lethal or potentially so.)

Release Hierarchy

This mostly applies to the modulation of general ninjutsu molding, but nevertheless, the explosive properties of their chakra can be altered from their natural state of basic destruction and create a morphology that suits different needs. This is known as the Release Hierarchy.

Area of Effect: Designed to cover the widest span and completely envelop a target.
Shockwave: Radiates shockwaves upon detonation, affecting the ground the most.
Vibrational: Converts active force into disorienting and possibly crippling vibrations.
Percussive: Creates booming and deafening sounds to the sense of hearing.
Rebounding: Not centered on damage so much as forcing the target away.
Condensed: The most damaging type, since it compacts to a specific point.

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits: N/A
Mental Traits: N/A
Clan Customs: N/A

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder Aiko & Rihatsu Sōichirō
Current Clan Leader Taicha Sōichirō
Clan History:
Spoiler:
Clan Age: 42 Years
Clan Enemy: N/A
Clan Alliances: Kirigakure
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan Element: N/A

~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

Clan Weapon: N/A
Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:
Clan Fighting Style: N/A
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Akumakage
Akumakage
Seisoku

Shinobi Currency : 546

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sōichirō Clan  Left_bar_bleue300/300Sōichirō Clan  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Character Nickname: The Thousand Year Kage

Sōichirō Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Clan    Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 am

Let me start off by saying.. I LOVE this clan. Bravo to you... UNLIMITED ARAKUNE

But there were just a few things that I've read over:

Quote :
Furthermore, the Sōichirō can even implant the seals on human bodies, or anything really, creating a kamikaze out of themselves or directly blasting a person into sanguine pulp

The human body part seems a bit much. On themselves, maybe, on others, I'm not too sure that would be considered fair.

Quote :
Vibrational: Converts force into skeleton-rattling vibrations. Effective at completely disorienting an opponent with each strike. Imagine if you were shaken violently and tried to walk straight. With this cycle active, multiply that sensation. While not completely debilitating on its own, it does have the potential to be. And if you thought shockwaves were good against armor, this would be f.ucking hilarious.

Duration of the effects?
Back to top Go down
https://narutotrol.rpg-board.net
Xsalice

Shinobi Currency : 7

Sōichirō Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Clan    Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Seisoku wrote:
Let me start off by saying.. I LOVE this clan. Bravo to you... UNLIMITED ARAKUNE

But there were just a few things that I've read over:

Thank you, a lot of time and thought surely went into the production of this clan.

Xsalice wrote:
Furthermore, the Sōichirō can even implant the seals on human bodies, or anything really, creating a kamikaze out of themselves or directly blasting a person into sanguine pulp

Seisoku wrote:
The human body part seems a bit much. On themselves, maybe, on others, I'm not too sure that would be considered fair.

I don't think this would be unfair really seeing as in Rp one can simply tag a person with an Explosive Note, this is similar to that, but on a smaller and eventually greater range depending on the skill level of the user. Also, physical contact must be made to even get it on to someone and that's a great enough hassle right there . . .

Xsalice wrote:
Vibrational: Converts force into skeleton-rattling vibrations. Effective at completely disorienting an opponent with each strike. Imagine if you were shaken violently and tried to walk straight. With this cycle active, multiply that sensation. While not completely debilitating on its own, it does have the potential to be. And if you thought shockwaves were good against armor, this would be f.ucking hilarious.

Seisoku wrote:
Duration of the effects?

This is merely an explanation of what the Vibrational effects do, the durations and length can be found in the jutsu portion where they are actual put into use.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Akumakage
Akumakage
Seisoku

Shinobi Currency : 546

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sōichirō Clan  Left_bar_bleue300/300Sōichirō Clan  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Character Nickname: The Thousand Year Kage

Sōichirō Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Clan    Sōichirō Clan  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Well then. I approve this.
Back to top Go down
https://narutotrol.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sōichirō Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Clan    Sōichirō Clan  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sōichirō Clan
Page 1 of 1